Monday, May 26, 2014

Yr 2 - Week 9: They Will be Getting Baptized this Sunday

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow, this week has been a crazy one!!!!

This week we set a baptismal date with L. and C.!!! They will be getting baptized this Sunday, 1st of June! :) We are way excited, especially because they chose their date and the whole ward is going full power with them! They are progressing really well and are all set for their baptism. 

I sent you guys a few recordings of some spiritual experiences that I had this week and some other cool stuff! 

So it is getting a lot colder down here and fast. Also, we got the first decent down pour of rain the other day. It was good, but we got caught out in the middle of our sector with just our jackets. We tried to keep working but we were getting soaked so we headed back. My coat is so big that I put my coat on over my bag so it doesn't get wet! It works really well, so that's good :)

Today we are just relaxing and chilling! Elder Vorwaller and I are going to be cooking and just chatting and catching up. I'll probably take a nap if we have time!! 

The photo of those recent coverts is cool because we are teaching the husband and he's progressing really well and should be able to get baptized next month :)

Well, that's about it. I'm a little scatterbrained today so I'm not really sure what to say but will talk next week :)

Love you all!!!

Elder Bushman
 
 
B-day of Elder Capuñay



"Recent coverts from our ward"

Elder Muzante and me on a big day of rain

"View from our apartment"


"The bishop's wife made this lasagna for us and it is SOOO good!"
"You parents, teachers, and others, catch the wave as you prepare our rising generation to be worthy of missionary service. Meanwhile, your exemplary lives will attract the interest of your friends and neighbors. Be ready to give an answer to those who ask why you live as you do. Be ready to give a reason for the hope and joy that they see in you. When such questions come, you might respond by saying, 'Let’s ask the missionaries! They can help us! And if you desire, I will be at your side as the missionaries respond and teach you.'" –Elder Nelson (GC April, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment