Monday, May 5, 2014

Yr 2 - Week 6: My Joy Was Full

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was a pretty good one; we struggled with lessons during the week, but I was really content when we had 11 people in the church!!! We had three investigators, two little kids, two less actives who just came back after 19 years, and four less actives that are still in the process of getting back to church :) It was really awesome! I looked around at everybody we had brought. I saw how joyful everybody was and it just made me so happy and so grateful to be a missionary. As President Monson put it, "My joy was full." ;) Haha, but it was really great! We are planning to take the G. family to the temple this week for a tour and we are going to be visiting our investigator D. tonight with the bishop. We're going to be reading Mosiah 18 and trying to invite her to be baptized...we'll see how it goes :)

I'm excited to talk to you guys this Sunday!...5:00 :) PM! Your time!!!! I'll see you then, okay!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Elder Bushman
 
"I am convinced that there are many, many thousands who, with warmth and welcome, can be led to the eternal truths of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. They are looking for something better than they have. They must be friendshipped. They must be fellowshipped. They must be made to feel comfortable and at home, so they can observe in the lives of the members of the Church those virtues they wish for themselves." - Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment